2012年8月1日星期三

When the dream

When the dream

Gone are married, marriage  Robe de mariée  so that my heart is tired, playing with my first child, my life has played a tremendous change. Young and active I became withdrawn and of few words, the formation of the family and not make me feel happy arrival of the beginning but I am lonely and alone.






http://www.robedumariage.org/2012-mode-mlle-srie-de-robe-de-soire-cocktail-sod-20120087-p-4547.html

Marriage bed to sleep, so I had had a vision for a better marriage, I will not go, but what else like this kind of pain, and unfortunately even find talking to friends, whenever I see his word, without a word when my heart is extremely uncomfortable, I will adhere to the time, I am afraid of loneliness, I am a woman.




http://www.robedumariage.org/2012-robes-de-soire-de-produit-2012sod0015-p-3628.html



Of course I believe you on the outside yet "she", but I can stop your heart, in my opinion maybe you left to their own children, you do not want nothing! Tonight I is the sleepless nights, and you're outside the house Hanhan sleep, listen to your snoring, feeling in listening to the ridicule of their own wrong choices.

标签:

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页